Current Open Positions
Client Service Manager
Do you want to join a team of professionals with a spirit for innovation and creativity? Buckingham Advisors is proud to be a leader in the Dayton and Columbus financial services market providing a unique integration of financial planning, investment management, business services, and integrated tax strategies to individuals and small businesses, and we are looking to expand our team! There is no end in sight to the growth of our company and employee development. With competitive salaries with no quotas, commissions, or sales involved; medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance; 401(k) with company contributions; great work environment; support for professional growth including credentials such as the CFP, CFA, CPA, and EA; continuing education; and so much more
We are seeking a Client Service Manager to join our Tax and Business Services Team located in our Centerville office. The Client Service Manager will be responsible for multiple tax and accounting engagements, while working directly with our financial planning team, to help facilitate superior client service from our multiple financial service disciplines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with individual and small business clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service.
- Review and sign federal, state, and local income tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates; provide feedback to tax preparers and financial planners. If a newly credentialed CPA or EA, or in the process of obtaining a certification, the ability to take on these responsibilities in the next few years.
- Prepare federal, state, and local income tax returns for individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates to be reviewed.
- Identify and execute tax planning strategies for clients.
- Review accounting and business services engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred.
- Ohio CPA license or Enrolled Agent (or eligible candidate willing to obtain the certification).
- At least 4 years of experience in tax and 2 years of experience in accounting preferred.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in UltraTax, QuickBooks/QBO, and MS Office.
What success in this role looks like:
- Ability to accomplish tasks independently with little direction
- Pursue results with energy, drive, and urgency
- Juggle multiple priorities, but able to hit goals and deadlines
- Collaborate as part of a team to ensure exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism
We would love to hear from you. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.