We were pleased to present, Keeping Your Brain Young with Dr. Marc Milstein, on September 21, 2021.
Password to view: brain
For those who would like to see a replay or share the recording, below you will find a replay link and password. The replay will be available through October 5, 2021.
Dr. Milstein has also made the slides discussed during the presentation available. Simply click the link above to enter your name and email address. You will gain access to the slides and also receive a Brain Health Tip. If you do not want to receive any further health tips, just click the unsubscribe button in the email.
There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top-shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games, and Sudoku.
Dr. Marc Milstein shared the latest scientific research, providing actionable steps to keep your brain healthy.
Hosted by Jay A. Buckingham, CFP®, Chief Executive Officer.
You will learn:
- Quick and actionable steps you can do to help you get energy-boosting sleep.
- What is real and what is hype in the world of brain health.
- The often-overlooked factors that accelerate the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
- Which foods boost memory and the one sneaky ingredient in food that can raise the risk of dementia by 50%.
- The common and often hidden health issues that significantly raise the risk of developing Alzheimer's and dementia decades before symptoms develop. Learn to look for the subtle signs before these issues develop and how to treat them.
Dr. Marc Milstein